- From December 15th, We reopen to all clients with no restrictions surrounding vaccination status or requirements for covid testing.
- Masks need to be worn in our premise, unless exercising.
- ServiceNSW QR code check-in is still required upon arrival of all staff and visitors for ease of contract tracing
- If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, we politely ask you to not attend our clinic and please respect our staffs decisions if we advise you that you are unable to continue with your session. We will not enforce any cancellation fees due to illness.
- Other ways the Healthfix team are keeping you safe, include:
- All staff members have been double vaccinated and participate in weekly covid testing.
- All Staff have completed the NSW Government’s Covid-19 infection control training and NSW Government’s Covid-19 awareness training for gyms.
- Adequate signage displayed on our covid-19 safety practices and policies displayed on our website.
- Floor signage to indicate physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand hygiene and general hygiene posters displayed. Hand sanitiser easily accessible throughout the clinic.
- Disinfectant wipes easily accessible and available to all staff and visitors throughout the clinic.
- Gym equipment, EFTPOS machine and high touch areas sanitised after each use.
- Covid-19 Safety Procedures discussed in all team meetings. Any issues with safety raised by team members and actioned by management in these meetings.
- Cleaning schedule in place for all facilities.
- Professional cleaning of entire premises twice a week.
- Further detail on our covid safety procedures and how they meet the guidelines in place by the NSW Government can be found on our covid safety plan. If you have any questions, concerns or comments surrounding our Covid Policies and procedures. Please give our team a call on 02 8065 0446 and we would be more than happy to discuss.
Exercise Physiology & PT