Our ApproachA membership at our Health Club offers a new way of approaching your healthcare. It can be that you’re starting out and you don’t know what to do, or it could be that you’ve tried and failed many of the other approaches which are on offer in the current healthcare space. At Healthfix we can look after anyone from an injured or an unhealthy state through to high performance and it’s because we can do this that we can meet you wherever you sit on this spectrum. When it comes to feeling good from your initial presentation or ailment, we then ask the question “how good would you like to feel?” and “what physical accomplishments would you like to achieve?” and then we get to work on those. The end result? We end up seeing a lot of happy smiling people, both clients, members and health professionals walking around our health club. We offer a three step approach to understanding your health needs when you become a member :
We take the time to listen to where you are at currently. In your initial 60-minute consultation with a Health Mentor we will thoroughly understand your physical, emotional and mental health needs.Read more
We combine the expert knowledge of our integrated team to put in place a plan for you to achieve your health goals. This plan will incorporate what classes to attend, the practitioners you may need to see and a personalised training program that you can complete at your own pace either in our gym or at home.Read more
We are here to cheer you on – whatever you need we have your back! We are here continuously supporting you through one-on-one check-ins with your Health Mentor. These happen on a regular basis to ensure you are making progress in achieving your health goals. Our dedicated member support team will ensure any questions you have along the way are answered by our integrated team and importantly you will feel connected through joining our incredible community of likeminded people.Read more
Here’s how it works at a glance:We offer multiple group training classes per day, 6 days a week and our group training is set up to meet you where you need it most, be it :
- Pilates – Movement correction and core activation work.
- Yoga – A mix of Vinyasa and Ashtanga flow.
- Muscle and Strength Essentials – To work on your baseline of strength and beyond. Building your capacity to handle all of life’s demands!
- Foundations of Fitness – To get you to optimal fitness levels either through the use of HIIT style sessions for weight or get that additional conditioning to complement your strength.
- Athletic Performer – To train at a higher level of intensity in an exclusive class, and get you to that ultimate fitness or sporting goal.