As NSW begins it roadmap back to our new normal. We want your experience at Healthfix to be easy, seamless and safe. We understand the inconvenience that having to explain your vaccination status everywhere you go is. So here’s our plan to seamlessly get you in the clinic and achieving your goals.
If you’re unvaccinated or partially vaccinated:
- Please email our reception team letting us know that you’re unvaccinated or awaiting your 2nd dose of the covid vaccine. That way we can accommodate you appropriately within the current restrictions. Click here to send an email to our reception team (email@example.com).
- When you are fully vaccinated, please email us your vaccination record, and follow the instructions here.
If you’re unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, we are requesting for you to have a covid test
within the 3 days prior of your in-person clinical (physio/EP/dietetics) sessions.
We understand the inconvenience of having regular covid testing, so we appreciate your support during this time. Our health care workers are also undergoing routine testing to limit the risk of exposure for all clientele and recommend using telehealth to continue your care when possible.
We are working towards finding simpler ways to conduct this testing but for now, PCR testing through NSW Health is the best option we have to keep COVID19 away from vulnerable people using our essential clinical services.
We will need you to provide confirmation of your negative test result prior
to your clinical session. You can send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as you receive your test result. If you don’t send through this confirmation prior to your session, we will switch your appointment to telehealth.
We are looking forward to removing this procedure for our unvaccinated clients in the near future as restrictions ease and vaccination rates increase. But in the meantime, we really appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community our safe and healthy.
What services can you access as an unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individual?
Exercise Services (PT/EP)
Clinical Services (Physio, Dietetics, Critical EP Care)
- Outdoor 1 on 1 training at St Leonards Park
- Telehealth training
- Telehealth services for group fitness classes, pilates & yoga classes
- Face to face services only if your condition will worsen without immediate care and telehealth is not appropriate
- Telehealth services for all clinical treatment
- Exercise rehabilitation in private treatment room
If you have any questions, comments or concerns on this process, please give us a call on 02 8065 0446 and our team will be able to help.
As NSW begins it roadmap back to our new normal. We want your experience at Healthfix to be easy, seamless and safe. We understand the inconvenience that having to show your vaccination status or medical exemption everywhere you go is, so here’s our plan to seamlessly get you in the clinic and achieving your goals.
If you’re fully vaccinated or you have a medical exemption from being vaccinated:
What services can you access as a vaccinated or medically exempt individual?
Exercise Services (PT/EP)
- Please email our reception team an electronic copy of your vaccination certificate or medical exemption letter. Click here to send an email to our reception team attaching the document (email@example.com), for us to save on your medical file.
- Once you send this in, you will not need to present your vaccination status every time you come into our clinic.
- You can now access all that Healthfix can offer within the current restrictions!
Clinical Services (Physio, Dietetics)
- 1 on 1 PT & EP session in our gym
- Semi-private exercise sessions
- Options to continue with telehealth or outdoor training – please discuss this option with your trainer or our reception team
- If you’re a Health Club Member:
- General gym usage
- Pilates & yoga classes – in the gym or on zoom. (Free trials and class passes still available!)
- Group fitness classes – outdoors or on zoom
- Member community events
- Face to face services with your therapist
- Gym usage to support your rehabilitation exercises
If you have any issues emailing us your vaccination or medical exemption record, please give us a call on 02 8065 0446 and our reception team will be able to help.
Healthfix is and always has been an inclusive practice committed to creating healthier communities by helping individuals become the experts of their own healthy lives. We’re so excited to be welcoming everyone back into the clinic, within the constraints of the NSW Government regulations
on October 11th. While we are excited to have many of you back into our indoor facilities, we want to ensure you that your safety is and always has been our highest priority.
As Healthfix offers essential health services and operates as a gym facility, we have we have a very comprehensive Covid Safety Plan
to ensure all of our clients, regardless of their vaccination status, can access their personal health services to stay on track with their health and wellness goals.
In summary, here’s how we are staying Covid safe while we work through this pandemic:
- Following the NSW guidelines for those who are fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption from the Covid vaccine. Click here to view what you can access as a fully vaccinated or medically exempt client.
- Following the NSW guidelines for those who are unvaccinated or have only received one dose of the Covid vaccine. Click here to view what you can do as an unvaccinated or partially vaccinated client.
- ServiceNSW QR code entry upon arrival of all staff and visitors for ease of contract tracing
- All staff members have been double vaccinated prior to the 11th of October.
- All Staff have completed the NSW Government’s Covid-19 infection control training and NSW Government’s Covid-19 awareness training for gyms.
- Requesting unvaccinated or partially vaccinated clients, to provide evidence of a negative covid test within 3 days prior to their appointment if accessing face to face clinical services.
- Promoting and recommending telehealth services for all clients where possible.
- Not enforcing cancellation fees for those displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
- Offering outdoor exercise options for those unvaccinated or uncomfortable in training in our indoor gym.
- Enforcing staff members to work from home and get tested if identified as a casual or close contact. Enforcing staff members to take sick leave and get tested if experiencing any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Adequate signage displayed on our covid-19 safety practices and policies displayed on our website.
- Following the 1 person per 4 square metre rule, by monitoring numbers through our booking system and limiting staff on site where possible.
- Maximum capacity at Healthfix North Sydney: 141 people
- Maximum capacity of group classes 20 people in a class.
- Mask are mandatory (unless medically exempt) in our premises and can only be removed if completing strenuous exercise. (More clarity surrounding this restriction to come when the NSW Government releases more information.)
- Team members to use verbal ques as much as possible with clients, and only get closer than 1.5 metres if they need to for client treatment or safety.
- Floor signage to indicate physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand hygiene and general hygiene posters displayed. Hand sanitiser easily accessible throughout the clinic.
- Disinfectant wipes easily accessible and available to all staff and visitors throughout the clinic.
- Gym equipment, EFTPOS machine and high touch areas sanitised after each use.
- Covid-19 Safety Procedures discussed in all team meetings. Any issues with safety raised by team members and actioned by management in these meetings.
- Cleaning schedule in place for all facilities.
- Professional cleaning of entire premises twice a week.
Further detail on our covid safety procedures and how they meet the guidelines in place by the NSW Government can be found on our covid safety plan.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments surrounding our Covid Policies and procedures. Please give our team a call on 02 8065 0446 and we would be more than happy to discuss.