If you’re unvaccinated or partially vaccinated:
- Please email our reception team letting us know that you’re unvaccinated or awaiting your 2nd dose of the covid vaccine. That way we can accommodate you appropriately within the current restrictions. Click here to send an email to our reception team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When you are fully vaccinated, please email us your vaccination record, and follow the instructions here.
We understand the inconvenience of having regular covid testing, so we appreciate your support during this time. Our health care workers are also undergoing routine testing to limit the risk of exposure for all clientele and recommend using telehealth to continue your care when possible.
We are working towards finding simpler ways to conduct this testing but for now, PCR testing through NSW Health is the best option we have to keep COVID19 away from vulnerable people using our essential clinical services.
We will need you to provide confirmation of your negative test result prior to your clinical session. You can send this email to email@example.com as soon as you receive your test result. If you don’t send through this confirmation prior to your session, we will switch your appointment to telehealth.
We are looking forward to removing this procedure for our unvaccinated clients in the near future as restrictions ease and vaccination rates increase. But in the meantime, we really appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community our safe and healthy.
What services can you access as an unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individual?
Exercise Services (PT/EP)
- Outdoor 1 on 1 training at St Leonards Park
- Telehealth training
- Telehealth services for group fitness classes, pilates & yoga classes
- Face to face services only if your condition will worsen without immediate care and telehealth is not appropriate
- Telehealth services for all clinical treatment
- Exercise rehabilitation in private treatment room